Occupational Therapist (OT) : 2-4 hours per month
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide services for charter school students in their homes, or in mutually agreed-upon locations. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year. Only a few hours a month are needed - so easy to work in along with a regular, full-time job!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: 2-4 hours per month
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.