Occupational Therapist (OT) -ESY
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide services for special needs elementary aged students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year, continuing into the extended school year (ESY).
Occupational Therapist (OT) Days/Hours Needed: 8:30 am -3:30 pm
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of New Jersey
- Must be school certified in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.