Occupational Therapist (OT) - Online
Philadelphia, PA | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
Therapy Source is currently in the process of pre-qualifying Occupational Therapists in anticipation of upcoming online needs for the 2019-20 school year and beyond. Online services are provided to K-12 students through our virtual telepractice platform, TheraWeb. Occupational Therapists who have been pre-qualified will be given priority for online cases as we receive them.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy License (No COTAs)
- Prior school experience greatly preferred
- Prior experience providing teletherapy a plus
- Availability to provide a minimum of 5 hours per week, preferably during school hours
- Ability to maintain accurate records of communication and student progress using various school systems
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.