As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Music Therapist to provide services for special needs students in grades K-8 in a public school. This position is for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year
Music Therapist Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week
Music Therapist Qualifications :
- Must have a Music Therapy Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Music Therapist Responsibilities May Include:
- Establishing goals for therapy, collecting and analyzing data in order to customize treatment plans
- Integrate behavioral, developmental, and neurological approaches into music therapy treatments
- Providing emotional support, coping mechanisms, and physical rehabilitation
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.