Licensed Specialist in School Psychology - Full-Time or Part-Time
Killeen, TX US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Specialists in School Psychology to provide in-person services for public school students. Both bilingual and monolingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
These positions are for the 2022/2023 school year.
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Specialist in School Psychology in the state of Texas
- School Certification in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluations
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.