Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LSSP)
Round Rock, TX
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LSSP) to provide evaluations for elementary and middle school students in a public school setting. This position is needed through the end of April. Excellent hourly rate.
Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LSSP) Days/Hours Needed: 2 days per week at each school
Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LSSP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LLSP) in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Specialist School Psychologist (LSSP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing school-based collaboration and consulting to eliminate or reduce student learning and behavioral problems and increase the skill levels of teachers, parents, and administrators
- Evaluating students for purposes of diagnosis of disabilities, educational planning, and compliance with assessment plans
- Providing primary, secondary, and tertiary mental health services
- Critically examining, delimiting, and communicating findings of medical and psychoeducational research literature
- Coordinating school problem-solving teams and providing systems-level collaboration by linking with external mental health resources to best address the mental health and learning of the needs of students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.