School Social Worker (SW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking two part-time School Social Worker (SW) to provide services for 2-3 public elementary schools all in close proximity. These positions will start on March 1st until the end of the 2019/2020 school year, and possibly continuing into the extended school year (ESY) and the 2020/2021 school year.
School Social Worker (SW) Days/Hours Needed: 15-22.5 hours per week
School Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- School Social Workers are preferred.
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities Include:
- Provide direct Tier 2 interventions to directly support students displaying emotional and behavioral needs
- Provide resources and collaborative support for school staff and families
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.