Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking s part-time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) to provide services for elementary-aged students for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. The caseload is for 23 students with a range of disabilities, must be familiar with IEP Writer software.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Hours Needed: 3-4 days per week
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have School experience
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.