Licensed School Social Worker (LSW) or Clinical Counselor (COU)
Warren, OH | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either full or part-time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or a Clinical Counselor (COU) to provide services to charter school students for the 2020/2021 school year. This position can be performed either in-person or online. An Ohio license and school certification are required.
Licensed School Social Worker (SW) or Clinical Counselor (COU) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) or Clinical Counselor in the state of Ohio
- Must be School Certified in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed School Social Worker (SW) or Clinical Counselor (COU) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.