Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to provide services for high school students in a public school. Candidates that have experience with working with disabled students are preferred. This position has an immediate need and is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)/Hours Needed: Up to 40 hours per week
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Qualifications:
- Must have a Professional Counselor license in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.