Licensed Practical Nurse - Full-Time
South Amboy, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse to provide one-on-one in-person services for a public school student. This position is for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- Licensure in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities May Include:
- Supporting and evaluating primary and secondary students with IEPs
- Communicating to the internal team on the content of records and summarizing benefits
- Attending some evaluation meetings held Monday through Friday
- Access to personal fax machine/copier/scanner for transmission of confidential documents
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.