Licensed Clinical Counselor
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Licensed Clinical Counselor to provide in-person services for K-8 charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Licensed Clinical Counselor Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 8:00 am - 3:00 pm / 15-37.5 hours per week
Licensed Clinical Counselor Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Clinical Counselor Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting 1:1 with students for mental health support
- Collaborate with school counselors regarding needs of caseload
- Create short term treatment plans with goals
- Communicating with families/clients re: plan and goals
- Work with staff dealing with trauma returning to the work environment (if any needs arise)
- Help guide staff with strategies in their classrooms on an as-needed basis too.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.