Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or Counselor - Full-Time
Virtual, WA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or Counselor to provide one-on-one virtual counseling to an adult population of virtual charter school students. Interested candidates must have LCSW and have major commercial insurance. The position is full-time for 12 months or longer.
Licensed Certified Social Worker/Counselor Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a LCSW or Counselor licensure in the state of Washington
- Commercial Insurance
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Certified Social Worker/Counselor Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing emotional and behavioral support for students
- Implementing necessary support or school-based programs for students
- Providing resources and collaborative support for school staff and families
- Case management experience
- Documenting data into the school system and completing IEPs
- Availability to students in the building if needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.