Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) - Online
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) to provide online supervision services for two social workers in a boarding school. This position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Connecticut
- School Certification in the state of Connecticut
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Writing session notes, progress reports, and goals
- Providing teachers and staff with strategies and interventions
- Conducting counseling sessions
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Participation in school team, mental health, IEP meetings as appropriate
- Creating, implementing, and tracking positive behavior intervention plans
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.