Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) for a one-time evaluation for a third-grade student. Must be fluent in Dutch.
Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) Qualifications :
- Must be School Certified in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) Responsibilities May Include:
- Completes student assessments
- Maintains caseload
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.