Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) to provide services a child study team member to public school students. This position will begin January 18th, 2021 until the remainder of the current school year, and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- LDTC Certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) Responsibilities May Include:
- Completes student assessments
- Maintains caseload
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.