Intervention Specialists - Full-Time or Part-Time
Cleveland, OH US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time or part-time Intervention Specialists to provide in-person services for charter school students.
These positions are for the remainder of the current school year.
Intervention Specialist Hours/Days Needed: Choice of full-time or part-time
Intervention Specialist Salary Range: $38-40 per hour
Intervention Specialist Qualification(s):
- Licensure in the state of Ohio
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Intervention Specialist Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing specially designed instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.