Intervention Specialist Or Educational Aide
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Intervention Specialist or Educational Aide with graphic design experience. The candidate is needed to sit in a graphic design class for a 12th-grade student in a public school.
Intervention Specialist Days/Hours Needed: Monday -Friday / 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Intervention Specialist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Graphic Design experience preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Intervention Specialist Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with breaking down lesson plans
- Possible graphic design instruction
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.