Intervention Specialist or Educational Aide
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an Intervention Specialist or Educational Aide with graphic design experience. The candidate is needed to sit in a graphic design class for a 12th-grade student in a public school. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year.
Intervention Specialist Days/Hours Needed: 20 hours per week
Intervention Specialist Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Teaching Certification in Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Intervention Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Attending classes with students daily from 10:30 am-2:30 pm (hours may be extended outside this timeframe)
- Assisting in breaking down lesson plans and assignments
- Graphic design and or coding duties as needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.