As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either full-time or part-time Instructional Aides for in-home instruction for students in a charter school. Opportunities are needed throughout Montgomery County and are for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. Services must be performed during school hours and travel compensation will be included.
-Bridgeport: 3 siblings (3rd, 5th and 10th grades) need services 10 hours per week, each
-Norristown: Kindergarten student needs services 10 hours per week
-Ardmore: 5th-grade student needs services 20 hours per week
Instructional Aide Qualification(s):
- Experience working with children in an academic setting (required) - can be in any type of role, including Staff Support, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Daycare Provider, or Substitute Teacher.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances.
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Instructional Aide Responsibilities Include:
- Keeping students on task
- Assisting with assignment completion and submission
- Communicating with teachers regarding the students' progress
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.