As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Instructional Aide with coding and or website design experience. This position will be assisting special needs students with lesson plans and assignments from August until May for the 2019/2020 school year.
Instructional Aide Days/Hours Needed: 10:30 am -2:30 pm/hours may extend outside these hours
Instructional Aide Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Teaching license in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Instructional Aide Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with lesson plan breakdown
- Assisting students with work assignments
- Experience in coding and website design
- Availability to attend class with students on a daily basis
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.