As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time Instructional Aides to provide 1:1 services for charter school students. These positions are for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Instructional Aide Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Teaching license in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Instructional Aide Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with lesson plan breakdown
- Assisting students with work assignments
- Experience in coding and website design
- Availability to attend class with students on a daily basis
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.