Gifted Teacher - Online
Philadelphia, PA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Gifted Teacher to provide online services for K-8 students in a charter school. Materials will be provided and will remain online for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Gifted Teacher Days/Hours Needed: 30 hours per week
Gifted Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Teacher with Gifted experience in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Gifted Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.