Spanish Bilingual English Language Learner Teacher - ELL/ESL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Spanish Bilingual English Language Learner Teacher (ELL/ESL) to provide services for charter school students in grades 5-8. This position is for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year.
English Language Learner Teacher (ELL/ESL) Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week
English Language Learner Teacher (ELL/ESL) Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure as an ELL/ESL Teacher in Illinois
- Teaching Certification in Illinois
- Spanish Bilingual
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
English Language Learner Teacher (ELL/ESL) Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing specially designed instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.