As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time ESL Teacher to provide services for Pre-K through 4th-grade students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. Flexible scheduling available.
ESL Teacher Days/Hours Needed: 7.5 hours per day / Two to Three days per week
ESL Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
ESL Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.