ESL Teacher - Online
Washington, DC | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time ESL Spanish Teacher to provide 1:1 services for a public school student through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year and the extended school year (ESY). In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a District of Columbia school certification is required.
ESL Teacher Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 9am - 11 am
ESL Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School Certification in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
ESL Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.