Clinical Fellowship (CF)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Clinical Fellowship (CF) to provide speech services for high school students in a public school. The caseload for this role is 45 students for the 2020/2021 school year.
Clinical Fellowship (CF) Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
Clinical Fellowship (CF) Qualification(s):
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Under the supervision of an ASHA certified and Illinois state-licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, the CF responsibilities may include:
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with communication disorders.
- Educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information.
- Develop a plan of care for each child that includes established therapy strategies and techniques.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluation and progress reports in a timely manner
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.