Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants- Full- Time or Part-Time
Bethlehem, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants to provide in-person services for elementary public school students.
These positions are for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Occupational Therapist Assistant Days/Hours Needed: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 2-5 days per week
Occupational Therapist Assistant Qualification(s):
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist Assistant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Occupational Therapist Assistant Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require occupational therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.