Board Certified Behavioral Analyst- Full-Time or Part-Time
Philadelphia, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several full-time or part-time Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) to provide in-person services for charter school students. The BCBA will be completing functional behavior assessments and positive behavioral support plans. Observations must be conducted at the school during the school day.
These positions are for the remainder of the current school year and may extend into the next school year.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Salary Range: $65-$70 per hour
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Hours: Part-time or full-time/15-40 hours per week
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Include:
- Completing functional behavior assessments and positive behavioral support plans
- Providing monthly updates as well as quarterly progress reports for all students
- Providing consultation services with general education and special education teachers, other related services providers, and any other district staff as outlined in the IEPs
- Adhering to service frequencies (how many times per cycle) and type of support (individual or small group) as outlined in the student’s current IEP
- Assisting in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments, and behavior plans to provide a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Participating in the IEP and/or evaluation process as a team member for students with significant behavioral issues
- Consulting with parents and guardians regarding best practices when dealing with individual student behavioral issues
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.