Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking both full and part-time Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) to provide in-person behavioral therapy for K-12 students with special needs. Interested candidates must have experience with FBA's. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- School Certification in the state of New Hampshire
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Completing FBAs
- Classroom observations
- Collaborations on some IEPs
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.