Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Part-Time
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time (1-3 days per week) Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide services to public elementary school students. The caseload is less than five students. The BCBA will need to write and implement BSS plans as well as give FBA assessments.
This position is for the remainder of the school year and ESY.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Salary Range: $70 per hour
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Days/Hours Needed: 1-3 days per week
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in Washington DC
- Two or more years of school-based experience required
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop and implement, with appropriate district approvals, management, and/or behavioral interventions
- Participate in IEP and student support teams in order to provide support and management for the implementation of behavior plans.
- Maintain appropriate records, assist, and provide guidance for teachers and other staff in the implementation of behavioral interventions
- Provide coaching and professional development to staff on behavior interventions and supports. Participate in planning and placement team meetings on an as-needed basis
- Confer with general education teachers, special education teachers, and building administrators regarding students' behavioral challenges and needs
- Assist with maintaining student behavioral data. Consult and/or conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments to inform the development of Individualized FBA/BIP/Positive Behavior Support plans
- Conduct evaluations for purposes of identification or reevaluation of special education students
- Assist with developing and providing staff training and preparation for working effectively with students with various exceptionalities as well as those students with other behavioral disorders
- Consulting with parents and guardians regarding best practices when dealing with individual student behavioral issues
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.