Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Online
Atlanta, GA | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role you can work from anywhere, however, a Georgia Department of Education certification and state license are required. Students can be seen during or after school hours, competitive rate
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the state of Georgia
- School Certificate in the state of Georgia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for applied behavior analysis.
- Summarizing and analyzes data.
- Evaluating progress towards treatment goals.
- Ensuring satisfactory implementation of treatment protocols.
- Reporting progress towards treatment goals.
- Documenting all activities in accordance with guidelines and policy.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.