Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Full-Time
Rahway, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking two Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) to provide in-person services for public school students. These positions are for the remainder of this school year, the extended school year (ESY), and the 2023/2024 school year.
Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst Salary Range: $80-$100
Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst Qualifications:
- National Certification as a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Providing monthly updates as well as quarterly progress reports for all students
- Providing consultation services with general education and special education teachers, other related services providers, and any other district staff as outlined in the IEPs
- Adhering to service frequencies (how many times per cycle) and type of support (individual or small group) as outlined in the student’s current IEP
- Assisting in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments, and behavior plans to provide a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Participating in the IEP and/or evaluation process as a team member for students with significant behavioral issues
- Consulting with parents and guardians regarding best practices when dealing with individual student behavioral issues
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.