Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Full-Time
Collegeville, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for public school elementary-aged students. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Salary: $65-$70 per hour
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Providing monthly updates as well as quarterly progress reports for all students
- Providing consultation services with general education and special education teachers, other related services providers, and any other district staff as outlined in the IEPs
- Adhering to service frequencies (how many times per cycle) and type of support (individual or small group) as outlined in the student’s current IEP
- Assisting in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments, and behavior plans to provide a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Participating in the IEP and/or evaluation process as a team member for students with significant behavioral issues
- Consulting with parents and guardians regarding best practices when dealing with individual student behavioral issues
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.