Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or School Psychologist-Full-Time or Part-Time
Newark, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time or part-time BCBAs or School Psychologists to provide services for charter school students. Knowledge of how to complete a Functional Behavior Analysis (FBA) is a plus.
This position is for the remainder of the current school year.
BCBA/School Psychologist Salary: $82-$90 per hour
BCBA/School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: Full-time: Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm/Part-Time: 3 full days 8:00am-3:30pm
BCBA/School Psychologist Qualifications:
- New Jersey state license
- New Jersey school certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
BCBA/School Psychologist May Include:
- Providing monthly updates as well as quarterly progress reports for all students
- Providing consultation services with general education and special education teachers, other related services providers, and any other district staff as outlined in the IEP
- Adhering to service frequencies (how many times per cycle) and type of support (individual or small group) as outlined in the student’s current IEP
- Assisting in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments, and behavior plans for the purpose of providing a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Participating in the IEP and/or evaluation process as a team member for students with significant behavioral issues
- Consulting with parents and guardians regarding best practices when dealing with individual student behavioral issues
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.