Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking multiple full-time Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) to provide behavior analysis services for a day-center program. The BCBA's will provide supervision to ABA and RBT therapist along with providing training.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Days/Hours Needed: 35-40 hours per week
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) in the state of Virginia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for applied behavior analysis.
- Summarizing and analyzes data.
- Evaluating progress towards treatment goals.
- Ensuring satisfactory implementation of treatment protocols.
- Reporting progress towards treatment goals.
- Documenting all activities in accordance with guidelines and policy.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.