Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Therapy Source is currently seeking a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide in the home applied behavior analysis services for charter school students ranging from K-12th grade. Flexible in scheduling, but availability during school hours is preferred. Travel Compensation will be provided.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Days/Hours Needed: 5-15 hours per week / 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualification(s):
• Must be a licensed Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) in the state of Pennsylvania
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for applied behavior analysis.
- Summarizing and analyzes data.
- Evaluating progress towards treatment goals.
- Ensuring satisfactory implementation of treatment protocols.
- Reporting progress towards treatment goals.
- Documenting all activities in accordance with guidelines and policy.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.