Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time or Part-Time
Pearland, TX US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time or part-time Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for middle to high school aged public school students. This position is for the remainder of the current school year.
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $50-$52 per hour
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Times Needed: 4 days per week, but can be flexible (minimum of 2 days required)-7.5 hours per day
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.