As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified part-time Behavioral Psychologist to provide services for two 13-year old non-verbal Autistic students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Behavioral Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 2-6 hours per week
Behavioral Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a Psychologist in the state of Ohio
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Behavioral Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for working with established IEP and behavior plan
- Serve as a second set of eyes to consult the team
- Provide interventions and coaching to the school
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.