Behavior Therapist (BT)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Behavior Therapist (BT) to provide part-time in-home services for a 3rd-grade Autistic, non-verbal student. The position is for the 2019/2020 school year
Behavior Therapist (BT) Days/Hours Needed: 20-25 hours per week
Behavior Therapist (BT) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Behavior Therapist in the state of Indiana
- Must be School Certified in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Behavior Therapist (BT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Implement behavior support plans under the direction of a behavior analyst
- Teach the children to acquire language, academic, self-help, and social skills as stated in the child's individual treatment plan
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner
- Function as an active member of the treatment team
- Consistently implement behavior plans to reduce a child's socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.