Behavior Technician (BT)
Therapy Source is currently seeking several Behavior Technicians (BTs) to provide both full and part-time services for students in a charter school. Preference will be towards those that are Registered Behavior Technicians, or training to be. These positions are for the extended school year (ESY), continuing into the 2019/2020 school year.
Behavior Technician (BT) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Behavior Technician in the state of Michigan
- Must be School Certified in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Behavior Technician (BT) Responsibilities May Include:
- Implement behavior support plans under the direction of a behavior analyst
- Teach the children to acquire language, academic, self-help, and social skills as stated in the child's individual treatment plan
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner
- Function as an active member of the treatment team
- Consistently implement behavior plans to reduce a child's socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.