BCBA or RBT- Full-Time - ESY - Several Needed
Paterson, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to provide in-person services for K-12 charter school students. Experience with crisis management and 1:1 services is preferred. These positions are for the extended school year (ESY) and the 2023/2024 school year.
- BCBA/RBT certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
BCBA/RBT Responsibilities May Include:
- Executing ABA therapy programs
- Implementing appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by the behavior plan
- Assisting children with daily self-help skills
- Communicating with the team regarding all developments, problems, or concerns as needed
- Maintaining therapy areas and materials
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.