Full or Part Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for students during the remainder of the current school year, and into the 2018/19 school year.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Certification as a BCBA, in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Must have experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- Must have experience working with children with behavioral challenges
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- Conduct functional behavior assessments for children and adolescents in a private school setting
- Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans
- Update treatment plans as necessary
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan
- Ensure that children are in a safe and positive environment at all times
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.