Audiologist - Part-Time
Philadelphia, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several Audiologists to provide in-person services for charter school students. These positions are for the 2023/2024 school year.
Audiologist Hours Needed: 15-20 hours per week
Audiologist Salary Range: $57-$60 per hour
- Licensure as an Audiologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Audiologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting and guiding teachers in observing and referring suspected and identified hearing impairments.
- Providing a thorough assessment and diagnosis of hearing impairments.
- Providing screening to identify hearing-impaired children at regular intervals and at specified levels.
- Providing appropriate individualized programs of therapy to meet individual students’ needs and correct existing hearing impairments.
- Collaborating with classroom teachers and other school staff members to implement therapy and assistive technology through suggestions for the student’s daily activities.
- Keeping thorough ongoing records for the individual student receiving therapy or other school-provided hearing services.
- Knowledge of the assistive technology to assist students with learning
- Participating and developing IEPs or 504 Plans for hearing impaired student
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.