Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) to provide in-the-home services for an 8th-grade student in a charter school with 220 hours of AC (approved compensatory) to complete. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) in the state of Indiana
- Must be School Certified as an Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Executing ABA therapy programs, including maintenance programs as prescribed by the child's treatment team and maintains daily data collection as directed
- Implementing appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by behavior plan
- Assisting child the daily self-help skills
- Engaging children in interactive and meaningful play during breaks and downtime
- Capturing and contriving opportunities to teach in a natural environment
- Keeps children safe at all times
- Working collaboratively with other members of the child's treatment and family
- Communicating with team regarding all developments, problems or concerns as needed and responding appropriately to feedback
- Assuring Parent Communication Log is updated daily with appropriate information.
- Referring parents to the appropriate staff members with regards to non-therapy related questions.
- Maintaining the environment (cleans up after child and self).
- Maintaining therapy areas and materials for the benefit of the whole organization
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.