American Sign Language Interpreter - ASL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time American Sign Language Interpreter to provide services for high school students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
American Sign Language Interpreter Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Sign Language Interpreter in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
American Sign Language Interpreter Responsibilities May Include:
- Translating spoken material into sign language for students during scheduled classroom sessions
- Interpreting ASL into oral or written language
- Assists in mentoring practicum students as and when assigned; models good interpretation practices during observation, and provides feedback to students during mentoring.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.