Plymouth Meeting, PA
Therapy Source, Inc. – a premier national therapy staffing provider - is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist to join our growing organization. In this role, you’ll review, maintain and update records, enter orders and assignments, verify documentation, and take on other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
The Administrative Specialist position involves heavy usage of our company database – strong and accurate data entry skills are a must!
The ideal candidate for the Administrative Specialist position will have:
- 1-3 years in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a database/CRM environment
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task, learn quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic
Reliable transportation is a must, as we are not accessible to public transportation.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual dress code (includes jeans!)
- Ample time off
- A culture that celebrates top performers and recognizes exemplary performance
Compensation: $13-$17/ hour depending on experience; periodic overtime pay available