ABA Therapist - RBT certification preferred
Therapy Source is currently seeking an ABA Therapist to provide one-on-one after-school services for a public school student. Previous ABA training is required and an RBT certification is preferred. This position will have a BCBA available for collaboration and supervision and is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Days/Hours Needed: 6 hours per week
Responsibilities May Include:
- Executing ABA therapy programs, including maintenance programs as prescribed by the child's treatment team and maintains daily data collection as directed
- Implementing appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by behavior plan
- Assisting child with daily self-help skills
- Communicating with the team regarding all developments, problems or concerns as needed and responds appropriately to feedback
- Maintaining therapy areas and materials for the benefit of the whole organization
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.