1:1 Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) - Full-Time
Newark, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time Applied Behavioral Analyst to provide in-person, one-to-one services for a charter elementary school student. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
Applied Behavioral Analyst Qualifications:
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Applied Behavioral Analyst Responsibilities May Include:
- Executing ABA therapy programs
- Implementing appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by the behavior plan
- Assisting children with daily self-help skills
- Communicating with the team regarding all developments, problems, or concerns as needed
- Maintaining therapy areas and materials
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.