Speech Language Pathologists - Multiple Positions - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking several Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide services for the 2017-2018 school year (August 16th 2017 - May 24th 2018.)
Immediate Consideration is Available.
Job Type: Contract
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to assess and treat the communication disorders of articulation, language, voice, and stuttering for students age 3 -21.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with various school team members to ensure that students with communication disabilities have full participation in the learning environment and experience academic success.
Mandatory Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Credentials:
- Current resident of Alaska
- Valid Type C Special Services Certificate
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language
- Must have CCC's
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.